null.black does not record voluntarily any data or information about our users other than the user's email, when their subscription ends, and a static list of internal ips, correlated with account (to ensure that users are consistently issued the same internal ip). Note that our payment processor may or may not record data.
Part I: Definitions:“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “null.black”, “the VPN”, “the Server” all refer to null.black, its owners, staff, and investors
“You”, “Your”, “The Client”, “The Customer”, “User” all refer to the user, end user, and the purchaser of null.black.
“Hack”, “Hacking”, “Cybercrime” all refer to any violation of any law related to computers and/or networking in the United States.
“Data” refers to any network communication or information given to and/or from a the User to the Server
“Fair Use” refers to restrictions set in place by null.black. The definition of “Fair Use” is at the sole discretion of null.black
Part II: AbuseYour access to null.black may be terminated at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- Overuse of bandwidth (beyond “Fair Use”)
- Use of service to commit any kind of Denial-of-service, spam (in accordance with the US/CAN SPAM ACT)
- Use of service to commit any kind of cybercrime
- Use of service to violate any United States Federal Law, the laws in any of her states.
- Use of service to commit any kind of cyberbullying or harassment
- Use of service to run any automated bot
- Attempting to hack or make any unauthorized connection, and/or hacking or making any unauthorized connection to null.black, or using null.black to another server
Part III: Waiver of Legal Liability:Null.black will not does not claim any responsibility for actions that the user takes using null.black.
Null.black does not guarantee the privacy or safety of any communications to or from the server.
Null.black uses encryption to secure communications - if your computer is compromised, or your ovpn configuration file is not securely kept, your data may be compromised.
Null.black has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to null.black’s infrastructure. If null.black is compromised, your data may be accessed captured. By continuing to use or beginning to use null.black, you release null.black of any liability for user data.
null.black Inc. does neither supports nor condones piracy.null.black Inc. will handle generic DMCA complaints as follows:
- null.black Inc. will notify all subscribers once per two weeks via email, a list of DMCA complaints if there were any for that two-week period.
- All users of null.black Inc. agree not to engage in piracy or DMCA violations
- If a user is believed to have engaged in piracy, their service will be terminated immediately without refund